Dosimetry provides a service imperative to the well-being of those near radiation sources. The service monitors for acceptable levels of radiation to ensure levels do not exceed occupational dose limits. In today's fast-paced world, reliable and convenient radiation monitoring services are more important than ever. We do all the work behind the scenes so healthcare providers can focus on helping others.
A complete package at an affordable price:
- No Set Up Charges
- No Miscellaneous Fees to maintain your account
- Compliant reports for Monthly, Bi-monthly, or Quarterly intervals
- Year-end Individual and NRC reports
Contact Dosimetry Customer Service directly at 1.800.381.9221
TLD XBGN badge is a four element dosimeter for monitoring ionizing radiation and is our most frequently used dosimetry badge. A report is published with a minimal dose of 10 mrem based on the absorbed dose in matter and tissue. The dosimetry badges are assigned reporting periods based on your specific needs of monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly and are ideal for the medical, dental, veterinary and nuclear industries.
Help avoid late, lost or damaged badges by providing employees a secure place to store them. When the tech leaves the room, he or she can remove their dosimetry badge and clip it to the board. An adhesive on the back of the board makes it easy to safely stick it to a visible spot on the wall without causing damage. Dosimetry badge boards help limit the possibility of false readings which commonly occur when badges are accidentally taken out of the building and misplaced. Simplify organizing all of your badges and rings with a badge board.
We offer a complete package to meet your safety and regulatory requirements
Reliability in reading dosimeter badges is of the utmost importance to us and you can be assured that your results will be accurate and precise every time. For one low cost, we provide:
- Dosimetry badges for any employee
- Control badge
- Report for your safety and regulatory filings on monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly intervals
- Online access to download any dose report on file
- Color coded badges to identify departments or groups
- No fees to ship badges in the middle of a wear cycle
- No fees for duplicate copies of reports when requested
- No fees for NRC Form 5
- No fees for invoices to be mailed or emailed
- No cancellation fees
- Addressed return envelopes so handling the return is simple and easy